February 27, 2008

It only took 8 months

Robert and I bought our house back in July of last year. So it has been about 8 months since we moved into our house. Well when we bought the house our realtor never took the thing they put on your door that holds a spare key off. He told me a few times that someone would come by and take it off. Well no one ever did. So this is what has been hanging on our front door for 8 months.


So, I have been asking my husband to cut the dumb thing off our door for 7 months now. He kept telling me he would, but he never did. Well that was until today! When I came home from school this is what my front door looked like.
The dumb thing was gone!!! I was so excited. It makes me feel like our house is complete. It may have taken 8 months to get rid of but my husband came through for me. And that makes me very happy. :)

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

It looks great! (I'm not saying it didn't look beautiful with the big chunk of metal on the door.) :) I'm so jealous that you have a house! Now, all you need are some kids! :)

Sarah said...

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! that thing bugged the heck out of me every time i came over. lol. Robert actually called and left me a message saying that it was cut off and to feel free to come over anytime! I was cracking up when i heard it! it still makes me laugh.