So now that things have slowed down a bit for me I decided I needed a new project to start working on. Before Robert and I got married I thought it would be fun to make a baby quilt for each of my future children. And being the Mormon that I am I love to quilt. Since I don’t know how kids I will have I was just planning on make a bunch. But when Robert I got married I stopped working on them. Living in an apartment does not give you much room to set up a quilting frame. So I only have 3 done.
So now that I have my house, my Mom bought me my own quilting frame for my birthday. I am so excited to start working on those baby quilts again. I know I must sound like a total loser, but I thought that it would be so nice to give each of my children a quilt that I made just for them.
So this weekend I am going to start a new quilt. I want to do something different then what I have already done. So if anyone has any cute ideas, please let me know.
So this weekend I am going to start a new quilt. I want to do something different then what I have already done. So if anyone has any cute ideas, please let me know.









3 comments:
Heather,
I think that it is a great idea! I made one in highschool for my first baby, and I think I am going to continue it with the rest of my children, it is a nice tradition.
Lara
good job. they are adorable. thanks for dinner tonight
ok so i have a really really cute rag quilt my cousin made me... it's ADORABLE...i can email you pics if you email me your address... mine is kelliebellie12@Hotmail.com
Post a Comment