I know I have not updated in quite some time but there has been a lot going on for Robert and I in the past few months. Like, school started again for Robert, we both got new callings, we spent a few weekends up at my family's cabin, made a few trips to Panaca, went the San Francisco, had our 2 year anniversary (I can't believe its been 2 years since we got married) and a bunch of other things that I can't seem to remember right now. I will update on some of the bigger events in future posts.
But the most exciting update is the Robert and I will become a family of 3 in May 09. That’s right! I am pregnant! My due date is May 11, 2009. I am 11 weeks along. And I am just getting over the “oh so fun” morning sickness. That has been a big reason why I have not posted in a while, I have been pretty tired. But it has been so worth it.
We are so excited and can’t wait for May to get here. I think that we are having a boy and Robert thinks it’s a girl. I guess we will know for sure in a few months. I have already had the first ultrasound and been to see my doctor. My doctor said that everything is looking great. I am also starting to get a little belly. Not a very big one, but enough that my clothes are starting to get tight and not fit like they use to. I guess that gives me a reason to go shopping!
We could not be happier and we feel so blessed to be able to start our little family!
10 years ago











17 comments:
Heather,
I am beyond excited for you guys! Your due date is 3 days before Dallin's original due date! Crazy! I hope it is a boy, they are fun, and SO easy! We need to get together soon and show you guys our new house!
Lara
WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?! my lil heather is all grown up!!! ( as if you weren't grown up before?!!?) I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited for you!!!! yeah! those ultrasound pictures make me want to cry cause your lil' mini baby is so cute!!! oh man I'm freaking out of excitement!!! when it's baby shower time... you better hit me up... I give all the good fun presents! :) hahaha... well congratualations, I'm so happy for you both!!! Yea!!!!!
I'm so excited for you guys! I was hopeing that when you FINALLY did update, there would be some fun, juicy news!! Yea!!!! It's such a fun time and try to enjoy it, even the sick stuff because seriously, it all goes by WAY TOO FAST!! Everyone says that, but it really does! :) We want to have you over soon. Really, we'll set something up! We love you guys! Congrats!!!
YAY!! am so excited for you guys.. I hope you have it on May 11th. That's my birthday!! What a great day!! hehe!! Hope your past the being sick part. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations!!!
I love the ultrasound pictures! Baby Waddy is so cute!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Heather! Congrats! So happy to see your lil family growing. Hope you are happy and healthy always!
All the Best,
H. Belanger
Congrats you two will make great parents!
Congrats! I hadn't heard that you guys were expecting! You'll love it! I hope everything goes well for you!
Thanks for you comment! It sounds like we are due around the same time. Congrats! You guys will be great parents!
Yea! for an update! Now you ahve something to blog about! I'm so excited. We'll have 4 babies born in a year in the family! How fun is that!
Congrats!!! We're so excited for you! Our babies can be friends! They'll only be five months apart! YAY FOR BABIES!!!
Congratulations! This is very, very exciting. Good luck this first trimester -- you'll LOVE the 2nd trimester. Cousin Kirk & Lindsay are having their 2nd baby in May 2009, too, so keep them updated! Very exciting stuff.
Heather,
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you and your hubby! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. There is nothing more beautiful than having a baby and being a mother. Keep us posted, and keep me in mind for your baby shower I'd really love to see you again, or even do lunch sometime!!! Let me know!
Christina
Congrats!!! Another cousin to the family! I am so excited for you guys. Being a mom can be tiring but the absolute BEST! I wouldn't trade it for the world! CONGRATS!
Congrats Heather! When do you find out if it's a girl or boy?
Congrats! and hey I added you to my blog! Also, how in the world did you put your ultrasound video on here?
Love ya!
cuz brittany
Post a Comment