The Twilight Series
Ok, so I am sure that this is way old news to most but I thought I would share how much I have really enjoyed reading the Twilight series. They are such good books. I read all three in a week and I can't wait for the fourth to come out on Aug. 2nd. (I was able to read all three because we took a really long road trip up to Idaho for my sisters wedding recep., not because I have nothing to do :) I am even more excited for the movie.
The movie comes out Dec. 12th. If anyone is looking for some really good summer reading I would highly recommend reading these books. It is such easy reading. The author is also LDS. Her name is Stephenie Meyer. I just started reading another one of her books:The Host
If anyone else has some good books that they can recommend I would love to know what they are.
I will be sure to let everyone know how it is. 







3 comments:
I haven't read the series but I need to. everyone says it's really good. My mom has them but one of my sisters lost the 1st book. Could i borrow it from you?
i'm reading the Barrington Family Saga right now. By Anita Stansfield. I'm on book 3 and love it!
You should join goodreads! You get a lot of good insight into other books-I can send you an invite if you tell me your email address!
Heck ya sista! I have been talking to everyone about them!! haha. I would have the second one done by now, but I have been feeling really sick and tired at nights now! But I only have like 40 more pages and I'm done! We need to start a countdown till December..can't wait!
Post a Comment